Monday, February 15, 2010

Why Am I Single At 43 Why Do People Act So Heartless Around Those That Choose To Care For Their Family In A Medical Event?

Why do people act so heartless around those that choose to care for their family in a medical event? - why am i single at 43

A little history first. I am 43, single father of a 18 1 / 2 years who are full-time university. My mother (73) just a pretty bad race, and I was the only close relative was responsible enough to be a provider of full-time care. I'm not even complain that they have no income now ...... But I do not understand why my friends are here in Las Vegas nearly left my friends behind my new responsibilities. The fact that today, close to my house and I asked one of them for anything in any form, can not understand why these people suddenly disappeared. Are you afraid of a coup, perhaps?

1 comments:

gillianp... said...

The answer is simple, because you can not use!
We live in a society of users and offenders, but I think the new terminology is "red", which is very good, give the person that networking has something to offer? If there had been contacts, knowledge can, in cash, but if you Careering for a family member, what we have to offer? I remember my mother, three older brothers, who say they come here to see his mother, I understand. But come on suddenly and tourists on vacation. I sit here and wait for the age of the mother cook for 77 clock to a small bowl, let alone the night supper and conversation is nil. As such, they see the mother, usually before breakfast and before dinner, but that's all. MaybeThis should make an image of Christmas and send it to them so they can see their mother instead? Good luck

Post a Comment