Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Renew License In Tx Can I Live In FL But Keep My TX Licence Registration And Insurance?

Can I live in FL but keep my TX licence registration and insurance? - how much does it cost to renew license in tx

I've lived in Florida a few months, but I'm not sure if this is a permanent move or if we go back to Texas. I still have my Texas license, registration and insurance, and I was not sure whether I should change it FL. When I saw her, I've learned that it will cost more than $ 500.00, just for my license and registration and my insurance premiums increase more nearl change $ 100.00 per month. I simply can not afford in this economy (to my tags TX renewal is only $ 50.00). Can I use my TX information? Is there a fine for not changing ever made anyone know how?

Furthermore, no one can know or understand why the file FL is so expensive? I bought a badge here 10 years ago and paid only $ 5.00 and more$ 30.00. What are the opportunity costs? And I'm sure we all wonder why things are so to become more expensive for the economy deteriorates further.

Thank you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you why it is so expensive. I moved to Florida to Louisiana and found the same thing. I have my parents' address and my license in Louisiana, registration and insurance.

When I asked him why that was the protocol of Florida so expensive, it is the response I received:
"Was not born more than 50% of the population of Florida here. They moved from here from the state. I do not think it's fair to the people that lived here all his life for roads, to pay the taxes that people all make this new use. So well, they invite a higher rate of registration, as in the streets as residents as far as long life use. "

Anonymous said...

provided they have a permanent address in your safe TX / always ready to go, and all other things

Anonymous said...

provided they have a permanent address in your safe TX / always ready to go, and all other things

Anonymous said...

FL provided by law, if necessary, a license to FL or not received. In general, there is a limit, for example, if you live in TN over 30 days, you have a TN license. The FL DMV site should this information for you.

Post a Comment