Sunday, February 7, 2010

Basal Temperature Chart Sample I Started Charting My Basal Body Temperature...?

I started charting my basal body temperature...? - basal temperature chart sample

Hello I started my basal temperature mapping for the first time a few days (4 days to be exact). I have the problem is that during the last 4 days, my temperature is almost equal. (1-97.07 daily 2-97.17 days 3-97.2 days 4-97.16).

Take your temperature at around 7:30 ET, in my minutes or less, but not much. Is this normal or am I doing wrong? Miro graphics of the sample and it seems that the temperature should be as close. Has anyone else experienced? What am I doing wrong?
I slept for part-time, I tend to wake several times during the nite. But do not try to go to the toilet for at least 3 hours before taking my temperature.

I am of the 8th Day of my cycle I (I do not, the first 4 days of my period) and the second cycle of BCP so I do not know if that has something to do with it.

please please help me thank you

3 comments:

mickelle said...

First, congratulations for the step to the letter! It may find difficult and confusing - but it is one of the best tools we have, through their body.

Mary Law. You're in luck! It is a sign that far, you are very healthy and very normal! What a relief! (I like my cards seemed a good start!)

The temperature should remain around this level (less than .3 or .4 degrees) until ovulation, when it is directly.

Trace can be very difficult at first. It is a book that you will receive. Help with questions under the sun. I'm out below. It can not only help with your questions, but has tons of samples, to show things like, "This is normal, healthy figure. This table shows a person with hypothyroidism. Please note that ... (blah, blah, blah ...) "I'll be an expert in no time.

Mrs.P said...

As part of its cycle, the temperature should be about the same for you almost every day - vary somewhat, but there are big differences between the days. No distinction is in order, especially for only four days. Wants to start a little low at the beginning, then go after ovulation and remains until your next period will increase than decrease. If you are pregnant, remains high. Hope that helps ...

HONEYB1 said...

It is normal and that my time is for about 4 days a few days ovulate every month only. Get the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" My doctor recommended and it's great. I am in my 3rd Month of cartography.

Post a Comment