Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cyber Dark Deck Cyber Dark Deck... (needin Some Help)?

Cyber Dark Deck... (needin some help)? - cyber dark deck

I have a Cyber Dark Deck
I know I do not need Blue Eyes, Cyber Dragon, or dangerous machinery
but also curious, if I removed the polymerization (2 of them)
And what should I replace it?
Here are my Cyber Dark Deck

Mergers - 4

Five Headed Dragon 2x
Cyber Dark Dragon 2x

Monster - 22
3x Cyberdark Horn
Cyberdark Edge 3x
Cyberdark Keel 3x
Hunter Dragon 3x
Twin Headed Behemoth
3x Masked Dragon
Troop Dragon 3x
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Cyber Dragon

Spells - 12
Monster Reborn
Lightning Vortex
Heavy Storm
Dangerous Machine Type 6
Dragon's Mirror 2x
Polymerization 2x
Future fusion power plants
Overload Fusion
MysticaL Space Typhoon
Limit Removal

Traps - 6

Royal Decree 2x
Waboku 2x
Mirror Force
Torriential Tribute

I think I need to implement this package
I did not win the 1 Place in a double duel tournament well
I'm not much work in tag duels
but it feels like I would like to add more somtin
Im goin gettin on Crush Card soon, I would add that right away?

anyway my lil combo is simple

Future fusion power plants
throw in the blue eyes (only that it is her first map of my favorite) my Dragon Hunter 3, a dragon with five random points Somtimes I use these 4, typically a low shot Dragons
Then the Dragons game: Mirror of the head to the right Dragon 5 Fu's Futureion

anyway, yes, the moon is a letter, just because it is very annoying, I personally did not like the UN, just playin
Anyway ... I have to do what I need to do to win right?
and dangerous machines ... I think it is pointless, but very useful Somtimes

anyway
What should I change?
What else should I add?

2 comments:

Edward said...

Monsters: 20
3 Getting Material Dragon
1 Cyber Dragon
Dragon Hunter 3
1 Twin-Headed Behemoth
Masked Dragon 2
2 Magna Drago
1 Sangan
2 Cyberdark Horn
2 Cyberdark Edge
2 Cyberdark Keel
1 Morphing Jar

Spells: 11
1 Future Fusion
Dragon's Mirror 2
Fusion 1 Overload
2 Cyberdark Impact
1 Lightning Vortex
1 big storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Brain Control

Traps: 9
3 Dark Bribe
3 of Royal Decree
3 Reckless Greed

Total: 40 cards

Extra Deck: 15
3, five dragons
2 Red Dragon nemesis
3 Goyo Guardian
1 Colossal Fighter
Stardust Dragon 2
3 Dragon Ball Dragon
1 Chimera Tech Overdragon

Link said...

All eyes blue fitted to a further 2 Dragon DAKRI and cyber cyber drak get effects! Mint Card

Post a Comment