Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Should We Required To Notarised Rent Agreement Taking Grandson To France Few Days, Br. Passp, Any Notarised Form Required?

Taking grandson to France few days, Br. Passp, Any notarised form required? - should we required to notarised rent agreement

The little son of 12 years residing in Canada, taking visit to the United Kingdom with his parents, I was the child in France to visit for a few days for my daughter. He holds a British passport, I need to take more notaries requred form or document. I have permission from their parents - my son and my wife.

2 comments:

Rillifan... said...

If my granddaughter in Paris, take an affidavit from his mother told him that my wife and I have permission to travel with the child and gives us the right to medical treatment, authorize, if necessary, to.

His wise idea to a document.

telleron said...

Only in the passport

Post a Comment