Saturday, January 16, 2010

Temporary Partial Disability I Have Some Workers Comp Questions?

I have some workers comp questions? - temporary partial disability

I have a work related injury in the two parts of exploitation at work writing. I had operated on my arm and was in physical therapy. I currently see two different doctors for this (my doctor and the doctor) came to a different view. My doctor has me in a temporary partial disability, and my second opinion doctor has me in a permanent partial disability. I want to see the two early October. What workers comp doctor will not you? How it works if you have two different doctors say different things? Should I get rid of one of the doctors? I do not know what to do, and I do not know how it works. I want my hands to heal 100% and are almost there. Suggestions?

3 comments:

Dan said...

Can not hear your expert in one paper, one of them - especially if your diagnosis is different. You can use a third opinion. Do you have) something like CTF (assessment of functional capacity? This is often used to determine their status and will be conducted by a physiotherapist. He also studied other solutions for their work on problems and / or prevent worse? Having things bounce between two different physicians may influence the long term. If you feel comfortable with one or would choose two, that you feel most comfortable, or request a third opinion.

~butterf... said...

I think we should have a doctor that is simpler and less complex to have.

~butterf... said...

I think we should have a doctor that is simpler and less complex to have.

Post a Comment