Thursday, January 14, 2010

Multi Mile Tires Tired, Complete Lack Of Energy. Any Supplements, Vitamins, Etc... That May Bring A Little Spark Back?

Tired, complete lack of energy. Any supplements, vitamins, etc... that may bring a little spark back? - multi mile tires

40 years, male. They felt that the lack of energy, comes from a time (6-8 months?). He hit hard in the last 3-4 weeks. Frequent yawning, tired, feel like I'm in a fog, etc ... Difficulty concentrating, forgetfulness, no energy to do something. A little more weight (10-15 # 's). Exercise 2-3 times per week to run (3-4 miles or bike 10.12 miles). He tried the regiment of several vitamins for a few weeks, nothing for me. A little stress in my life, but nothing unusual, as I know. Only the search for the magic "for me, with a few extras that could bring him to me. Suggestions ??????

3 comments:

RuStrada said...

Search Online Yellow Bullet. Energizer high speed.

Chris K said...

Have you tried EAQ10 www.VitaminPros.com?

I tried many products and does not think much until I started to practice and wow, what is really important. It is the only product that has been shown to increase the group of ATP in the body. The page also has a rather cool to keep your energy level and is free.

John Justin Garcia said...

Are you depressed?

Post a Comment