Friday, January 22, 2010

Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men Hormone Therapy And Sexuality, Will It Change Or Affect Anything?

Hormone Therapy and Sexuality, will it change or affect anything? - hormone replacement therapy for men

Ok, so I learned only recently that I have a very, very low testosterone levels. Literally in the body of an average of 90 years produced more testosterone than me. I have been on hormone replacement therapy.
The reason I ask this because if my parents I was gay, said, however. They said they had no idea that he was not gay, so I am gay. I have a psychiatrist and everything. That did not last long ... I stayed in touch with my friends and BF at the time. No contact with other persons, the situation has returned to "normal." After several months I've tried to get with the Navy. That's when I learned about the lack of testosterone (which I did not know that because I had a deep voice and all). He was excluded from military service ...
When I started hormone therapy, my parents told me that this "help" me with my problem. "But, honestly, I think I drive people has increased.

I do not know ...

5 comments:

Trinidad Grad said...

Michael and Bill are correct.

Sexuality during pregnancy has been programmed and can not be changed. The only difference is to be noted is the increase of libido.

Your parents are wrong.

Dan said...

I do not think that you had your level of testosterone does not affect their sexuality. Probably still a difference in libido. Its focus will not change, and not a "problem".

Dan said...

I do not think that you had your level of testosterone does not affect their sexuality. Probably still a difference in libido. Its focus will not change, and not a "problem".

Anonymous said...

"Of course, the unity of the people are not increased by more testosterone than their sexuality, or not the players change, more men or sexually active.

Bill C said...

Increased testosterone not change your sexuality ... They make just horny.

Post a Comment