Thursday, January 21, 2010

Freeze Dried Yogurt Do Babies Really Need Finger Food?

Do babies really need finger food? - freeze dried yogurt

I understand that the fine motor skills, and so on to develop, but they "need" it? I mean, I like the feeling that only encourages unnecessary snacks, which leads to overeating or comfort eating in the future. I have six months old and developed HES see some of these finger foods and I feel like perseverance of our baby food and sugar virtually Cheetos. the only thing I saw that I might be a good idea yogurt melt freeze-drying only low-fat yogurt? Please give me an idea ....

4 comments:

Brass Monkey said...

"The power in the hands" are not just things like Gerber Puffs - it is something that can eat your child, is firm. Therefore, peas, carrots, broccoli, cheese, cereal, etc. are "finger food". How did you find your child on solids, it is important to ensure that they are eating real food to be chewed, to learn, and everything you need to do is replace a puree (if it decides that route - Some people to never eat mashed potatoes and give only begin with the hands) with a meal to eat with your fingers. There is no reason to puff, a mixture of yogurt, or a pre-packaged garbage, but sell for babies.

Kate M said...

My impression is that infants need only finger food, so they can eat their solid food. My baby is 6 months old and hardly in his mashed vegies and fruits! There is no way to eat solid food, I encourage all to nibble at his age because of suffocation! My personal opinion, but ... I give cookies, but she does not do much for them, instead of his rice cereal with apple sauce and vegies for lunch and dinner. I think there is enough time for babies to grow, why start so early?

Teeny Beeny said...

"Finger food" is often used to describe a Cut food into small pieces. You are not obliged to serve their child Gerber Puffs and Frosted Cheerios. Cut to eat healthy foods like red fruits, lean protein (tofu / soy chicken white meat, fish) and vegetables for your child.

Quinton & Dominick's Mommy said...

Mouthfuls of fruit are also good ...

Post a Comment