Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pretty Places To Take Pictures In Texas What Kind Of Glue Should I Use On Car That Would Hold Up In The Texas Summer Heat??

What kind of glue should i use on car that would hold up in the texas summer heat?? - pretty places to take pictures in texas

I have an old '77 Mustang. I broke all the tissues in the roof of the car as it tears driving (with the window open no ac). I think a collage of stickers, photographs, stickers, etc. to be set instead at one point. But the metal is hot enough here when the temp. amounted to 100, and probably melt the sticky substance on the stickers. So I think any use gorrilla glue or glue, just old. How do you think? Do you think that the vapors are emitted, even if heated? Could it be dangerous? Any proposal to help. Thank you.

3 comments:

ARTmom said...

Loctite Power grave construction adhesive at all, which I cover in my sculpture tiles (one in California was the heat and took a long time. Dakota from more than one years, I am really happy not to extend to her and Gorilla Glue is thicker and it would be easier to use. You can Stoes Home, Wal-Mart, Target, etc. You can also use an adhesive glue that will surprise you how difficult it is, and enter your collage as a cloak could do what his seal.

Maw-Maw said...

I traveled Texas and Louisiana Buick.The age at first took off.I came round disks made of wood and glue applied to them, then pressed dried.It til he worked for 3 years, I, I had sticker Vallee Blanche does not last. The tail has, but with the crack.Just cold, wet, dry and renovate, if happens.Fumes, no.

DAVE W said...

Decals stick to the outside in the heat of Texas, and not liable and will be inside.

Post a Comment