Thursday, December 17, 2009

Synchronize Pro Rapidshare What Is The Best Screen Capture Program?

What is the best screen capture program? - synchronize pro rapidshare

I have a screenshot of online videos in the videos may not be copied. What is the best program to screen capture?

I have a couple, but the video production audio and video, are also out of sync (the video is likely to be delayed) audio. It is particularly bad start for a long time. It takes time for me Loong, always remove the pictures in the video and audio multiplexed to produce a final product.

Is there a program that perfectly synchronize the audio and video tracks?

I have XP Pro, and the program does not need to be free as soon as I did, before you try to buy. I will return just the best program to sync successfully can and preferably enables you to a larger screen and high-speed capture range.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment