Sunday, December 27, 2009

Flagstone Retaining Wall Are There Any Types Of Wood That Can Be Used To Build A Retaining Wall For A Flagstone Patio?

Are there any types of wood that can be used to build a retaining wall for a flagstone patio? - flagstone retaining wall

I am reaching proposals from contractors to give me a meter over 250 meters squared. Because of the slope in my garden, everyone said I needed a wall. A man called me over $ 2,000 for the use of stone wall. Others quoted me around $ 500 for each type of wood or something.

The first type, said timber can not the court, but the second man seems to know whereof he spoke.

This is a significant price difference for me, although I prefer foundation for aesthetics and long term, the terrace is for practical use for me and will not have much practical value of the wall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment