Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Low Blood Sugar Symptoms More Condition_treatment Are There Any Other Conditions That Would Cause Low Blood Sugar Symptoms?

Are there any other conditions that would cause low blood sugar symptoms? - low blood sugar symptoms more condition_treatment

My blood sugar is still low. Usually about 87-91 hours after a meal and somewhere within 60 or 70 before a meal or a few hours after eating. I tested to see if I have problems with hypoglycemia and hypoglycemia and even diabetes have. My doctor told me that everything is okay, but I still have symptoms. I feel weak and dizzy, if not at the same time every day eating. If I drink water I feel sick, and I feel unstable, but I ate. I am also mentally unbalanced, like a little stunned and not 100%. It disappears after 15 to 30 minutes. Frequent urination. He used to be in the middle of the night to go to the toilet. However, my urine is clear. I am recovering from anorexia, so I'm not sure if they are connected. I know it is better to ask a doctor, but I've already said, I'm looking for some suggestions. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment